Who could forget that memorable scene in Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back when Han finds Luke almost frozen to death in a snow storm on Hoth and has to cut open the carcass of his Tauntaun in order to save Luke’s life? Well, now you can relive that very scene with your very own Tauntaun…sleeping bag! Keep warm at night in the carcass of a Tauntaun from ThinkGeek. The Tauntaun Sleeping Bag features an embroidered head pillow, printed intestines pattern on the inside for that authentic feeling, as well as a plush Lightsaber zipper to open it up.
The Tauntaun Sleeping Bag is available now at ThinkGeek for $119.99 and is guaranteed not to smell like rotting Tauntaun.
- Classic Star Wars sleeping bag simulates the warmth of a Tauntaun carcass
- Built-in embroidered Tauntaun head pillow
- Plush Lightsaber zipper pull
- Printed intestines pattern on inside of bag
- Great for playing pretend “Save Luke from the Wampa” games
- Teach your children about the best Star Wars movie ever
- Fully Licensed Lucasfilm™ Collectible
- 100% Polyester construction, Machine washable
- WARNING CHOKING HAZARD – Ages 3 and Up ONLY
- For indoor use only. Not suitable for camping.
- One size fits all. Enough room for adults, plenty of space for kids
- Bag Dimensions – 33″ x 67″ (not including head pillow or legs)