This is our very first contest here at The Gamer With Kids so we’d like to thank Simon over at Simogo for donating the Kosmo Spin codes for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. This isn’t going to be the usual leave a comment and I’ll randomly pick a winner type contest. Instead we’re going to try something a bit different in honor of this unique game. Entering the contest will be really simple though as long as you have a valid email address and or Facebook account.
What we ask is that you make the best rendition of Mr. UFO. It can be using any form of media, such as crayons, markers, Illustrator, whatever. All we want to see is some creativity and originality. You don’t need to be a great artist to enter. We will not be picking winners based on how good it is, just how great the idea is and the execution.
Regardless if you win or lose, I will be posting up all entries in a gallery to show off all neat work you guys might send it. I will also be posting it up to your Facebook fan page.
How to Enter:
- Please note that these codes are for iOS only meaning they will only work on iPhones, iPod Touch, or iPad.
- Email your entries to email@example.com.
- Follow our fan page here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Gamer-With-Kids/132753523436932.
- Follow my Twitter account here: http://twitter.com/samversionone
*Following us on Twitter and Facebook will allow us to send you your redeem code if you win just in case you don’t check your email too often.You don’t have to follow both, just one or the other to let me know you entered.
1. Please submit only JPEG images. You can either scan your entries or just take a nice photo of it. In the subject line, please entitle it, “Mr. UFO Contest.” This way, we know what the email is for and it won’t be looked over.
2. Please leave a comment on this post, leave a facebook comment, or @reply me on Twitter letting me know that you sent me an email with your entry. This way, I can make sure I did receive your entry.
3. You have until Friday, January 21st to enter. Winners will be chosen on Saturday, January 22nd. I will be emailing, Facebooking, and Twittering the winners first to make sure I’m giving the codes to the right people. You must reply back on the same day in order to receive your code otherwise I will pick another winner.
You can also check out our previous review for Kosmo Spin if you want to get a feel for what the game is like. If you need some inspiration, check out Simogo and Wearethemassacre’s music video for Kosmo Spin entitled “Dear Mr. UFO.” Good luck everyone! I can’t wait to see all your entries.