Headup Games and independent developer Devespresso Games announced that the full release of The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters, is out today on Steam and GOG. The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters is a story-drivenm Korean survival horror game featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated visuals.
Mina Park, a student of Sehwa High, awakens in the dead of night in her school. It isn’t long before she realizes that something is amiss. The once-familiar school where she spends her evenings studying looks twisted by something dark and sinister. She finds herself pursued by someone or something that looks eerily like her English teacher. To survive, Mina must venture beyond the boundaries of her school and into the surrounding district. There, she will encounter strange creatures, mysterious strangers, and uneasy allies.
- Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI.
- Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury.
- Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets.
- Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions.
- Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas.
- Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location.
- Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips.
New players will not require familiarity with the story from The Coma: Recut. The sequel follows the journey of a new protagonist, Mina Park, and her first experience in the Shadow Realm. Those who are familiar with the story will be rewarded for their knowledge of the lore, some references and cameo appearances from returning characters.
An Art book, soundtrack, and two skins will be introduced at release which will be available to purchase separately or as part of the bundle:
- The Full Game: $14.99
- Soundtrack: $3.99
- Art book: $3.99
- 2 Character Skins (price per skin): $1.99
- Deluxe Bundle (Game + Soundtrack + Art book + 2 Skins): $22.99