Published and developed by Daedalic Entertainmen, Anna’s Quest if now available on PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch. Anna’s Quest is a point & click adventure set in a charming fantasy world featuring an engaging story with a dash of dark humor, likeable characters, funny hijinks, and puzzles.
Anna’s Quest is a hand-drawn point & click adventure with numerous puzzles for players to solve, set in a charming world based on the tales of the Brothers Grimm. The self-ironic fairy tale follows protagonist Anna who tries to help her sick grandfather but instead gets captured by an evil witch. With the help of her newfound telekinetic powers and many familiar fairy tale characters she now tries to escape her prison and find a cure. On her quest, she battles witches, trolls, and dragons, uses medieval torture instruments and modern gadgets, gains the help of a shady fox, and even deals with the devil.
- Unlimited inventory with special slots for a baby dragon
- Small-time vandalism
- Discover a unicorn’s inner beauty
- Black magic and telekinesis – this time, not exclusive to villains!
- Executions for the whole family!
- Light-hearted, courageous, bad-ass: Anna
- Classic point & click controls with hotspot-indicator
- Awesome ending (really!)
Anna’s Quest is out now on PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch for $19.99.