In Unlikely Suspects, players must collect clues at the crime scene and the victim’s lair to narrow down which cities to search for the criminal. The player then visits scenes around the globe to try to collect three pieces of solid evidence that point to the weapon and the suspect to receive a warrant. Once they’ve narrowed down the suspect and the weapon, the player can make an accusation to put the criminal away. With 16 suspects to track and 16 weapons for the player to eliminate from the possibilities for each case, the game offers myriad of outcomes creating the ultimate in game value. The game play combines hidden object scenes with logical problem-solving.
– Sleuth through cities across the globe
– Collect clues about the criminal at the end of each scene
– Track 16 suspects and verify each alibi
– Eliminate suspects as you collect clues
– Determine the weapon used in each crime
– The ultimate in replayability with more than 4,000 outcomes!