I’m a huge fan of the LEGO themed games and have played through most of them already. What I love is playing them with my son as a co-op team and experiencing the entire story with him. I’ve already gone through Years 1-4 with him and am looking forward to playing Years 5-7 with him too.
LEGO® Harry Potter™: Years 5-7 continues the saga of the Boy Who Lived in this spell-binding adventure for wizards and Muggles alike. This time, players are transported through the final three books and final four films – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix™, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince™, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows™ — to experience Harry’s last years at Hogwarts™ and battle Lord Voldemort™ in the ultimate fight of good vs. evil. The creative LEGO prowess unites with the expansive world of Harry Potter™ once again to deliver an exciting and rewarding gameplay experience. The game features lessons, spell-casting, duelling and much more for players of all ages to enjoy.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™: Years 5-7 takes players through Harry’s heroic endeavors as they travel through various worlds encountering new faces, new lessons, new challenges and new spells.
- Explore new LEGO gameplay settings including Grimmauld Place, the Ministry of Magic, and Godric’s Hollow as well as iconic locations like Diagon Alley and Hogwarts.
- Build, conjure and explore this multi-faceted LEGO world as you discover your inner wizard!
- Master advanced duelling skills and battle toward the ultimate showdown with the Dark Lord himself.
- Discover and unlock characters including, Fenrir Greyback™, Bellatrix Lestrange™ and Professor Horace Slughorn™.
- Play with friends and family using easy drop-in/drop-out co-op play that features dynamic split screen.