You can always count on ThinkGeek to come up with a few really fun April Fools Day prank gift ideas that would actually make some pretty neat gifts. This year is no different. Here are a few ideas that I found really interesting and creative and have my fingers crossed that they might be turned into actual products in the future.
Star Wars Admiral Ackbar Singing Bass
- Ackbar plays the Cantina Song and says, “It’s a trap!”
- Springs to life at the press of a button or when motion is detected.
- Integrated folding desk stand.
- Two mounting holes on back (wall hardware included).
- Power: 6 C batteries (not included) or AC adapter (included).
- Dimensions: approx. 15″ x 9″ x 5″
Minecraft Marshmellow Creeps
- Chicks and bunnies are boring, put some CREEPS in your basket!
- Each pack contains four (4) delicious, sugary Minecraft CREEPS
- While not recommended, they do sort of explode in the microwave (we checked).
- An officially licensed Minecraft collectible edible
- Ingredients: Sugar, corn syrup, gelatin, preservatives, green dye, carnauba wax
- Please Note: While CREEPS no longer contain sulfur they are made in a facility that uses nuts and various ores in the production of other goods and materials.
Electronic Hungry Hungry Hippos iPad Game
- Just like the game you loved as a child, but updated for the new iPad!
- Each hippo has the chomping action you remember.
- Each hippo head has capacitive pads underneath to interact with your iPad.
- Free app available from Apple store (supports new iPad’s retina display).
- App features a variety of table tops, game play modes, and scoring – including Vegas and Tournament!
- Fully endorsed by the International Hungry Hungry Hippo Association (IHHHA).
- Players: 1-4
- Dimensions: approx. 17″ x 17″ x 3.5″