Drifting fans rejoice as Ratrod Studio’s followup to their popular Drift Mania series has finally arrived, and not just on iOS, but not multiple platforms. Drift Mania: Street Outlaws takes drifting away from the track and out in the open streets of Japan, the Swiss Alps, Desert Canyons and the steep hills of San Francisco. The game features high-end 3D graphics, more realistic controls and a new improved multiplayer mode.
Drift Mania: Street Outlaws Features:
- 21 vehicles with fully customizable controls, a virtual steering wheel mode and gyroscope support.
- Become the new drift king and rule the streets by completing the career mode which includes over 13 unique drift locations and 60 achievements.
- Try out the extensive customization modes for vehicles including body kits, custom wheels, window tints and spoilers as well as the ability to adjust different aspects of your ride including the suspension damping, steering sensitivity, gear ratio and weight distribution.
- Compete in a drift battle tournament to race against an opponent.
- Android and Windows Phone version also includes support for the MOGA controller developed by PowerA while the Android version also includes Xperia PLAY support.
- Record and share your game replays on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
Drift Mania: Street Outlaws is available now on all popular mobile platforms:
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch on the iTunes App Store for $0.99 at: http://ratrod.ca/dmso/download_ios
- Android phones and tablets on Google Play for $0.99 at:
- Windows Phones 8 devices on the Windows Phone Store for $0.99 at: http://ratrod.ca/dmso/download_windowsphone
- Windows 8 tablets and PC on the Windows Store for $1.99 at: http://ratrod.ca/dmso/download_windows
Ottawa, ON — Oct. 10, 2013 — Ratrod Studio Inc. proudly announces the arrival of its latest mobile racing game, Drift Mania: Street Outlaws, on iOS, Android, Windows 8 and Windows Phone. A sequel to the over 25 million player strong Drift Mania franchise, Street Outlaws takes the heat to the streets allowing players to battle and compete in underground drift events based on various world locations.
From Japan, where it all began, to the Swiss Alps, Desert Canyons and the steep hills of San Francisco, Street Outlaws will take you to the edge of your seat while drifting around some of the most hazardous roads. Delivering the same addictive gameplay as the other titles of the series, Street Outlaws features high-end 3D graphics, more realistic controls and a new improved multiplayer mode.
Players can show off their drifting skills while unlocking different locations, cars and upgrades for their ride which includes aftermarket performance products from licensed brands including Royal Purple, K&N, Magnaflow and Centerforce. Featuring a soundtrack that includes songs from Curbside, Balliztic, Avery Watts and Templeton Pek, players can also listen to songs from their own music library as they aim to dominate the streets and world leaderboards.
“There was a lot that we couldn’t do with the Drift Mania Championship titles since they were tied with an official drift league,” said Ratrod Studio’s President Pat Toulouse. “However, with Street Outlaws, we really spoiled ourselves allowing players to take it to the street. With almost twice as many cars and tons of new features including a new interactive tutorial mode, Street Outlaws is the ultimate drift game to experience the world of underground drifting.”
More details about Drift Mania: Street Outlaws can be found on the official website at http://streetoutlaws.com.
- Drift Mania: Street Outlaws, Coming October 10th (Preview Trailer) (thegamerwithkids.com)