For those needing something new to play on the PS4, Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition is making its way to consoles next week on October 27th. Enter the world of cooperative RPGs featuring isometric, party-based gameplay, and turn based combat.
Released to overwhelming critical acclaim, a million copies sold and winning over 150 game of the year awards and nominations, Larian Studios’ RPG Divinity Original Sin returns with a host of new and enhanced content for PS4 and Xbox One in Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition.
Larian’s succinctly cooperative adventure receives a console make-over with a new intuitive user-interface and dynamic split-screen for co-op, as well as a plethora of new content; quests, combat-styles, locations, changes to the crafting system and story situations breathe new life into the already expansive world of Rivellon.
Easing a new generation into the world of cRPGs, Original Sin: Enhanced Edition features isometric, party-based gameplay, turn based combat, and hours of fully voiced and remastered dialogue in a story that will have you embroiled in a fantasy world of free exploration thanks to a new split-screen friendly UI.
Sneak, stab, trip, poison or explode your way through Rivellon in this extended and enhanced version of the multi award winning RPG, now for PS4 and Xbox One.
- Adventure through an extended and enhanced version of Original Sin’s vast and expansive world with over 80 hours of content.
- Play in co-op multiplayer online or in local split-screen to engage in co-op dialogues and shape relationships with your partner that will influence the game.
- Gripping party and turn-based combat allows you to manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos, including new styles and a plethora of skills unique to the Enhanced Edition.
- Unravel a deep and epic story set in the early days of Rivellon. Taking place well before Divine Divinity and The Dragon Knight Saga, Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition presents players with a familiar world in another era.
- Enjoy a newly implemented 360 degree camera and upgraded visuals and effects for the most vivid depiction of Rivellon yet!