Jump! A Game of Numbers is a new app from kid friendly developer, Artgig. They’ve already made numerous number and math themed games in the past and this one is their newest. This is game almost like connect the dots but with a mathematical twist. Your job is to rescue the Snortles and the only way to do so is to jump from one number to the next in order. It seems simple enough but does require some mathematical skill as you progress.
The game starts off really simple to get kids into it. Help rescue the Snortles by tapping on the numbers in order, rescuing them from the ocean, and then leading them to dry land. It’s not terrible difficult and helps children learn about number order. If they come across a part where there is no number to jump to, you must add 2 numbers together to form the number you need. This part of the game requires basic math skills so players who haven’t yet learned addition will find this game a bit challenging before they do.
Difficulty starts ramping up when the game starts making players count by twos, threes, and more. Again, your kids will need to know how to add for these parts and it’ll be good practice for them.
There are multiple levels and environments to play on and for each type of Snortle they rescue, they’ll get added to this play area where you can interact with them and play with them. It’s an interesting reward system that should keep your kids interested.
I think Artgig has another winner here with Jump! It’s an interesting game that helps children learn number order and if their more advanced, how to do it by skipping numbers. Kids who don’t know how to add can still enjoy this, though they will need help playing. Who knows, it could help they learn how to add in the process.
A game of simple addition…or is it?
Fun for kids and adults (ages 6 and up)
The Snortles lived happily in their favorite volcano until the day it popped! Now they’re scattered and floating in the sea. Jump from one number to the next in a sequence, saving Snortles and earning beach balls as you go. Squish numbers together to make the next number on your path.
Can you count by 2s or 3s…how about 12s? The adaptive game engine adjusts the difficulty for each player so the challenge is just right.
Watch out for Stompers and fuses or they’ll send your Snortles flying!
– Practice skip counting and mental math as you squish numbers together
– Apply multiplication knowledge to figure out the next number in your path
– Game difficulty adapts to your own skills, so you will be challenged, but not overwhelmed
– Hints are always available, because sometimes the obvious just isn’t obvious
– Make your path in any direction you like – where it leads is up to you
– Every game screen is dynamically generated, so you never play the same game twice
– Earn bonus beach balls to play with at the beach party!
– 6 environments to cross, 141 Snortles to rescue, so many numbers to squish
– Play and replay levels to rescue all the Snortles
– Option to turn off Stompers and fuses for a more relaxing math journey
– Unlimited user accounts
There’s no need to guess which difficulty setting to choose because there aren’t any!
The math difficulty, the number of problems presented, the frequency of obstacles, and the length of the path will all adjust to the player’s own skill level.
Hints are supplied at any time. Firstly because we think that being shown a correct answer is more instructive than being penalized for not knowing it, and secondly because sometimes an obvious move is hiding in plain sight.
UNLIMITED USER ACCOUNTS:
Add as many users as you like. Individual skill level and progress are saved within each player profile.
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
The game designers at Artgig Apps come from a background of educational software development and we put lots of TLC into every detail of each app we create to ensure a fun and engaging learning experience. We include kids, parents and teachers in our app development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
We welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback.
Thanks for playing Jump!
Looking for more math practice?
Try our Mystery Math or Marble Math series.
For more Artgig Apps and demo videos: http://www.artgigapps.com
We at Artgig Apps are parents ourselves, and we hold your privacy and the privacy of your child in the highest regard.
We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
– Do not share your personal information with us or anyone else.
– Do not include 3rd party ads, or in-app purchases.
– Include gated feedback links and links to the Artgig Apps website within the app.
– Use analytics to collect anonymized user data for general information about how people use our apps