This should be a real treat for PS4 owners in May. Playrise Digital’s Table Top Racing: World Tour will be coming out net month and will be available free to PS+ subscribers.
“We’re delighted to finally release Table Top Racing: World Tour on PlayStation 4, it’s been an amazing adventure to get to this launch!” commented Nick Burcombe, CEO and Game Director of TTR at Playrise Digital, “We can’t wait to see what the players will think of our brand new game, it’s free for PS+ subscribers for one month, so we’re really looking forward to getting feedback from games and no doubt seeing some seriously competitive online racing when the game hits next week!”.
I actually checked out Table Top Racing on the PS Vita in 2014 and thought it was a very fun arcade racer. I can’t wait to see how this new version plays especially since now, I’ll be able to race against some friends.
TTR: World Tour is a high octane miniaturised combat racer from Nick Burcombe, the co-creator of Sony Playstation’s all-time classic, ‘wipEout’ and more recently, the hugely successful, 9.9 million time downloaded indie mobile hit, ‘Table Top Racing’. TTR: World Tour is a total re-invention of the Table Top Racing universe bringing micro combat-racing to a truly next gen audience for the first time.
Gamers will get behind the wheels of 12 ultra-cool, fully customisable miniaturised cars as they take on 24 race tracks in Championship mode with a series of Special Events to beat, or get online and challenge up to 8 friends to find out who is the ultimate racer! Micro combat racing has never looked so good or been this fun.
TTR: World Tour features:
▪ 8 PvP multiplayer combat racing – it’s both addictive and vindictive
▪ 6 Unique gameplay modes spread throughout the Championships
▪ 86 Varied and challenging events
▪ 20 Dynamic circuits based around 5 themed locations
▪ Exclusive “YO! Sushi” endorsed race track
▪ 12 Ultra-cool micro racers inspired by some of the world’s most iconic cars
▪ 8 Cunning Power-Up weapons with both attack and defence capabilities
▪ 6 Super-powerful “Wheel Weapons” to give you the upper hand
▪ 20+ Track exclusive Breakbeat soundtrack by Wes Smith (Juice Recordings, San Diego)