One of my favorite kid friendly app developers, Toca Boca will be releasing their latest app, Toca Life: Vacation tomorrow. This is the 4th in the Toca Life series and the 34th app overall in their vast library of apps.
In Toca Life: Vacation, Kids can now feel the excitement of running through the airport to catch a flight, jumping into a hotel bed, or digging for treasure on the beach any time they want. Just in time for summer break, Toca Life: Vacation makes every day a vacation adventure!
They can start at the airport, check their bags, pass through security and head toward the gate. Or hop directly on the plane, relax and have a snack. Once they arrive at their destination, it’s time to sightsee — whether it’s enjoying the view at the boardwalk, taking a photo in the cut-out stand or buying a souvenir at the shop, it’s all up to them. When it’s time to check into the hotel, kids can pick from one of the many rooms, enjoy the buffet and have some fun riding the elevator. After unpacking, kids can hit the beach to enjoy some sun and ice cream while discovering an ocean filled with sea creatures.
App features include:
- Four locations to explore: airport, hotel, beach and sightseeing
- 34 new characters to create new stories with
- X-ray luggage at the airport! Visit the cockpit and have a snack on the plane.
- Fill up at the hotel buffet or raid the fridge in a hotel room.
- Play on the hotel elevator then ride up to the top floor to enjoy the view from the penthouse suite.
- Shop for souvenirs in the gift shop, take photos in the cut-out stand and have a hot dog on the boardwalk.
- Play on the beach and surf above the ocean animals.
- Discover the island mysteries!
- Kids can record their stories in the app and share with friends!
As with all Toca Boca apps Toca Life: Vacation features a kid-friendly interface with no in-app purchases or third-party advertising, free of rules, levels or high scores. Toca Life: Vacation is $2.99 on the App Store, Google Play and Amazon.