What is a Negative Space Shooter? Simple. “My walls are your paths and your walls are my paths.” In INVERSUS, each shot you fire will flip over a tile on the playing field. Those become walls that you can not traverse. However, your enemies can and when they shoot, they too will flip over a tile that they can not travel on, but you can. What this means is that the playing field is constantly changing as you try to trap your enemies and win.
- Online and local multiplayer (1-4 players)
- Gameplay-first design focused on an original mechanic
- Over thirty unique maps to play on
- Competitive battles in 1v1 and 2v2 modes
- Fight for the world record in single-player and cooperative multiplayer arcade modes
- A constantly changing board makes every game a fresh experience
- Rewarding for both strategy and skill as you balance spatial control with quick reflexes
Developed entirely by one man, the designer, programmer and artist behind Hypersect, Ryan Juckett’s INVERSUS launches on PC (Windows) and PlayStation 4 on August 16, 2016 for $14.99 (USD).