Published by BadLand Games and developed by Fictiorama Studios, Dead Synchronicity is an unsettling point-and-click adventure that puts you in the shoes of Michael — a man with no past who must recover his identity and decode the two events that brought the world to the edge of collapse. The first is the so-called “Great Wave” — an inexplicable chain of natural disasters. The second is a pandemic that has turned humans into “the Dissolved” — infected beings with special cognitive powers whose sick bodies will eventually dissolve into blood. If Michael doesn’t hurry, he won’t be able to avoid the impending moment of “dead synchronicity” … when Time itself starts to dissolve.
- Revel in stunning 2D graphics that pay homage to German Expressionism.
- Solve puzzles to move the story forward and unravel a horrific sci-fi plot.
- Immerse yourself in a bloodstained world filled with dread.
- Enjoy a point-and-click interface reminiscent from ‘90s classics.
- Explore the world with old school “free-roaming” gameplay.
- Play with English or German voiceovers accompanied by an atmospheric score by indie rock band Kovalski.
Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today is due on PlayStation 4 on October 4th as a boxed and digital release.