I got another new game here from the fine folks over at 10tons called Xenoraid. Xenoraid is a vertical space shooter with classic gameplay but modern features, such as procedurally driven missions, fighter switching, and squadron management.
- Experience dynamic shoot’em up action with no level memorization
- Switch between four fighters in the heat of combat
- Manage your squadron with weapon and tech upgrades
- Master advanced shooting mechanics like fighter tilting and weapon heat
- Fight through a Campaign mode with more than 40 missions and four boss fights
- Compete in three endless Survival stages with online leaderboards
- Play all game modes in 2-4 player local co-op
I got to play a bit of it and it’s pretty fun so far, though I will need to get more indepth with it. I’m looking forward to trying out the local multiplayer mode and seeing how that’s like.
Xenoraid will be available on PSN starting November 8th, 2016.
Review code provided to us by the publisher/developer.
Please Support TheGamerWithKids
I love to bring you guys the latest news and reviews whether it be apps or gadgets, but hosting and maintaining a website can be expensive. If you would like to purchase any of the items mentioned on the site, please do so by clicking our links to Amazon first and then purchasing the items. This way, we get a small portion of the sale and this helps me run the website. Thanks!