The all new, all different roguelike card-swapping game, Loot Rascals is finally out on PlayStation 4. Created by an Adventure Time Animator and the Developers of Hohokum, Loot Rascals is a deeply strategic game with card sharing elements and a bit of British humor thrown into the mix.
- Get into a fist fight with a carrot!
- Skate in the trail of a boy made of ice cream!
- Lose yourself in the Enchanting Vale of Zong!
- Beware of the Horse Brothers – a horse and seahorse intertwined for maximum battle flexibility!
- Equip special Cards like the Transcendacle, the Pause Poncho or the Chronoflange!
- Hang out with Holograms of all your friends!
- Try not to get killed by SPACE DEATH
- Reach the top of the fabled ‘Streaks Leaderboard’ by beating the Daily Challenge repeatedly, without ever failing!
Four game modes: Standard, Daily Challenge, Seeded, and Practice Mode. The Daily Challenge mode has a special leaderboard which tracks and displays bragging rights for the longest streak of daily successes.
Loot Rascals is available on the PlayStation Store and Steam for $14.99 with full English voiceovers and French, Italian, German and Spanish subtitles.