The sequel to 2014’s indie hit of stabby duelists, Nidhogg 2 is coming to PS4 on August 15th, with pre-orders beginning July 18th.
Nidhogg 2 will feature a completely new art style as well as the the inclusion of full character customization. Whether you’re into trendy ‘dos, fresh threads, or kinky accessories, mix-and-match an assortment of clothing and body parts to create the perfect style.
Nidhogg 2 builds upon the award-winning gameplay of its predecessor with new weapons to wield and levels to master, head-to-toe character customization, the captivatingly grotesque art of Toby Dixon, and an awesome soundtrack including music from Mux Mool, Baths, Doseone, Osborne, and Daedelus.
- Challenge the AI or a friend in 1v1 combat.
- Fight for the top seat in 8-player tournaments.
- Master the distinctive traits of four weapons.
- Get stylish with full character customization.
- Ten stages from castles to Nidhogg innards.
- Alter the rules with over 10 different game variables.
- Go online with matchmaking and private games.