In Surf World Series, players will take to the waves to experience the thrill of pure arcade-style surfing. Developed by Climax Studios in partnership with Vision Games Publishing and Standfast Interactive, in Surf World Series players will be able to:
- Ride monster waves at 5 of the world’s most iconic shorelines, from the infamous Bell’s Beach, Australia, to the extreme waves at Waimea Bay, Hawaii.
- Become masters of the waves, learning increasingly difficult tricks along the way, from nailing kickflips and cutbacks, to landing massive aerials and navigating treacherous tubes.
- Trick their way through 44 single player challenges, or carve up the competition online against 15 other players across 3 different online game modes.
- Rank up and unlock thousands of customisation options to stamp their own style on their journey to become a surf legend.
- Get that real surfing feel thanks to the expert input and support from renowned UK surfer Tom Lowe.
Surf World Series is out now along with a free demo to check out the game before purchase.