There are no shortage of games coming to PS4 even if many of those games might be indie titles. Often times though, these indie games are super fun and much different from the big game name games that come out. 13AM Games and Headup Games latest, Runbow would be an example of that.
Runbow is a fast, frantic game that will keep you running back for more. The world changes with each swipe of the background. Once the background matches the colour of platforms or elements of the environment, they disappear. If you can’t see it, it doesn’t exist – it’s as easy as that.
Blast through 140 single player levels or grab some friends and play different multiplayer party modes with up to four players. Or experience Runbow‘s nine-players online mode together with up to eight other players from around the globe. Many playable guest characters from various famous indie games, lots of costumes, games modes and hours of beautiful colourful chaos are waiting for you and your friends.
- Go head to head with your friends, locally or online, in Run, Arena, or King of the Hill, for a colourful, crazy competition. Host a Private Game for you or your friends, or hop into an Open Party and take on the world!
- Tons of costumes and Indie Guest Characters are waiting for you to unlock, including Shovel Knight, Commander Video, Shantae, Lilac, and many more.
- Save Poster District from the evil Satura in Adventure, and choose your own path through a massive map of over 140 single player levels.
- Take on The Bowhemoth, a single, ultra-difficult challenge in the belly of a colossal beast. On your own or with friends, it’s sure to test the skills of even the toughest platforming veterans.
- Hundreds of pieces of unlockable Gallery content await you, from concept art to characters, and even a few hidden secrets…