Today Headup Games announced the release of their next PlayStation 4 title. The steampunk RPG Trulon: The Shadow Engine is available now and will feature a unique card combat system that combines traditional deck management with random elements. Its tactics are intuitively activated using over 50 cards in an easy to play way that makes both RPG veterans and new players feel immediately at home.
Help Gladia find the source of a mysterious disease that spreads through the kingdoms of Maelon and Tripudia. Inspired by the novel from the game’s author Johan Lillbacka and the award-winning American writer Jak Koke, known from the Shadowrun best-seller Dragon Heart Saga, Trulon: The Shadow Engine is set in a steampunk-flavored fantasy world.
- Unique card combat system with a deep strategy
- Battle enemies using a collection of over 50 unique cards
- Over seven hours of single player action and adventure
- Four unique playable characters with individual strengths and play styles
- Solve puzzles and interact with over a hundred NPCs
- Beautiful setting featuring a mix of steampunk and JRPG
- Spin-off story from the original Trulon novel
Get Trulon: The Shadow Engine now on the PlayStation Store for $19.99.