Square Enix today announced that their award winning, episodic adventure, Life is Strange will be available on Android starting in July. Pre-registration starts today and all 5 episodes will be available upon release. Not only that, the Android version will feature full controller support.
- A beautifully written, modern adventure game.
- Rewind time to change the course of events.
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make.
- Striking, hand-painted visuals.
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Features Exclusive to Mobile:
- Complement your mobile experience with full controller support, exclusive to Android players.
- Enhanced user interface for full touch screen integration.
- Share your game progress on social media and compare your story choices with friends.
- An all-new Photo Mode allows you to take pictures, modify them with filters and share them easily.
Visit Google Play to pre-register your copy of LIFE IS STRANGE: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.squareenix.lis