The Nintendo Switch is fast becoming an indie developers haven as there are so many indie games either being ported or created specifically for the console. I’m not complaining of course as any amount of games whether AAA or indie is a good sign for any console. With that said, indie developer Messhof Games announced that their hit game, Nidhogg 2 will be heading to the Nintendo Switch on November 22nd, 2018.
Expanding upon the award-winning gameplay of its predecessor, Nidhogg 2 offers up new weapons, new levels, new ways to customize your slaughter, fashion-forward character customization, a grotesquely captivating art style courtesy of Toby Dixon, and sounds for your ear holes by acclaimed electronic artists Mux Mool, Geotic, Doseone, Osborne, and Daedelus.
- Take the wurm on the go with Nintendo Switch Handheld Mode.
- Challenge the AI or a friend in 1v1 combat.
- Fight for the top seat in 8-player tournaments.
- Master the distinctive traits of four weapons.
- Get stylish with full character customization.
- 11 stages from castles to Nidhogg innards.
- Alter the rules with over 10 different game variables.
- Go online with matchmaking and private games.
Nidhogg 2 is already available for PC (Win/Mac), PS4 and Xbox One, and will launch on Nintendo Switch on November 22.