Sabar Interactive today released a brand new trailer for their upcoming zombie shooter, World War Z. This new trailer previews the brand new PvPvZ mode that switches things up from your traditional multiplayer modes.
What separates PvP in World War Z from other multiplayer games is the zombie swarm, which storms the arena throughout the match, forcing players to battle both each other and the undead, allowing the tide of the fight to turn in an instant. World War Z will launch with the following multiplayer modes:
- Scavenge Raid: Players race to secure resources across the map to win.
- Vaccine Hunt: Players must pick up and hold an objective to earn points for the team.
- Swarm Deathmatch: Two teams go head to head in a bitter fight to the end.
- Swarm Domination: Capture zones to earn points and win a team victory.
- King of the Hill: Capture a single hill, then control it to earn victory points.
Powered by Saber’s dynamic Swarm Engine, World War Z unleashes hundreds of fast-moving, bloodthirsty zombies at a time on players in a nail-biting action experience around the world, including New York, Moscow, Jerusalem and more. Play in co-op with up to three friends using six distinct classes and an arsenal of deadly weapons, explosives, turrets and traps to demolish the undead menace and survive another day.
World War Z is expected to launch in 2019 on PlayStation 4 and Windows PC via the Epic Games store.