Square Enix today announced the long awaited sequel to the acclaimed 2016 game, DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS, DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2. This new game comes packed with even more content and unlimited building combinations in an all-new original story with new characters, world and gameplay to satisfy longtime fans and newcomers alike.
DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 introduces online multiplayer for the first time, allowing up to four friends to play together and create something truly magnificent. It also features a plethora of new gameplay enhancements, including the ability for players to:
- Construct bigger structures with more variety and options than before,
- Travel faster by soaring, swimming and dashing through the expansive world,
- Inspire villagers to help out alongside them,
- Create their own farms and raise a multitude of crops,
- Divert flowing water to create your own rivers, waterfalls, and swimming holes,
- First-person mode and more.
DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 will arrive on the PlayStation 4 system on July 12, 2019 for $59.99.