Indie developer Zillion Whales announced the availability of Mushroom Wars 2 newest DLC, Red & Furious starting today on STEAM, iOS, and Android with Nintendo Switch version coming out in March. Mushroom Wars 2 offers over 80 multiplayer maps, cross-platform capability, a player-base of over 1.8 million players worldwide to challenge in fierce combat, and a spectator mode to allow players to pick-up tips from the pros.
Included in this update are 35 new multiplayer maps, 50 new story-driven campaign missions with boss fights, 4 new Hero Characters (including a new Amazonian-inspired army), and new environment and interactive game objects.
- Short-session RTS battles with up to thousands of Mushroom troops
- Wild cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes for up to 4 players, including 2v2
- Story-driven single-player campaign complete with boss battles
- Fierce hero characters who can turn the tide of battle with special skills
- A large variety of map configurations and modifiers to keep aspiring Commanders on their toes
- Built-in leagues, ranked matches, replay feature, and spectator mode make it easy to enter the competitive scene
Red & Furious will be available at $4.99