Inspired by Japanese TV shows, Tetsumo Party is sure to be a hit at your next get together. Developed by Monster Couch, Tetsumo Party is a couch co-op game where you must control each limb of a sumo wrestler independently while trying to fit into the weird shapes cut into a bamboo wall. If you think it sounds weird, it is.
Fight against the CPU or play with 2-8 players in a crazy co-op battle, unlock new characters and venues, all while becoming the ultimate Tetsumo Party expert.
- 1-8 players local multiplayer: Easy to play for everyone, hard to master.
- Play with friends or alone: Modes to choose from: single player campaign, co-op, versus.
- Simple control: Control each limb separately using 4 different buttons, fit in the bamboo wall.
- More than meets the eye: Face little distractions, such as a waiter bringing you food and refreshments.
- Play with friends or solo: Modes to choose from: single player, co-op, versus.
- Supported languages: English, Polish, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Japanese, Russian, Chinese – Simplified.
Tetsumo Party is coming to Switch, PS4, Xbox One and PC on July 26th, 2019.