Out now and ju in time for Halloween, Retrotainment Games and Mega Cat Studios’ latest, Haunted: Halloween ’86 (The Curse of Possum Hallow) comes straight from an authentic 8-bit cartridge and right onto your Nintendo Switch.
- Donny and Tami, two adorable little bit-kickers with a stern lesson for anyone who tries to ruin Halloween.
- 7 levels of beautifully pixelated environments with hordes of unique enemies and bosses, all built to the restrictions of the original Nintendo console.
- Tag Team Technology allowing you to swap characters on the fly.
- A killer combat system unlike anything from the era with upgradeable power moves, combos and momentum-based physics that feel entirely modern.
- Coded entirely in 6502 Assembly language down in our 8-bit laboratories. Authenticity, baby! #8BitLegit
- Sizzling chiptune soundtrack composed entirely in Famitracker.
Haunted Halloween ’86 is available now on the Nintendo eShop for $9.99.