I love couch co-op games mainly because you don’t have to rely on what could be spotty internet connections and there’s nothing like playing with real friends and family who are right next to you. All in! Games and their upcoming game, Tools Up! I think then will be a real winner that might be your next family night waiting to happen.
Assemble up to four friends and race against the clock to move and renovate an apartment. Will they still be your friends afterward? Who’s to say. But hey, at least you all spent some quality time together as you tear down walls, lay tiles, and throw tools to each other, hoping to not make it messier than it was before.
- Goofy, lovable, diverse cast of characters.
- Fulfil the blueprints… or don’t! Design the apartments of your dreams.
- Throw things to people across the room. Heck, throw people across the room too!
- Rich and varied props, environments, and weather.
- All levels unlocked in Party Mode.
Tools Up! is launching in December, 2019 for Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Windows.