The Nintendo Switch certainly has no shortage of indie games and it’s about to get more. SLUDGE LIFE will be hitting the platform and the Epic Games Store this Spring.
Roam a tiny island stuck on a sludge-covered planet as the up-and-coming tagger GHOST, a breezy bandit set on staking their claim amongst the world’s graffiti elite. Traverse the corporately branded landscape, link up with other taggers, and steal junk and hearts along the way. Will you become the king of the island and tag every open inch, infiltrate sludge-pumping corporation GLUG, or just take it all down in flames with you?
- Experience the thrills of vandalism from the safety of your computer.
- Curiosity and free will are your only motivators – roll as you please through a tiny open-world.
- Find and download apps to your laptop and waste your life away playing a game within a game.
- Smoke Ciggy Cigs brand cigarettes. Smoke ‘em up real good.
- Take photos of exotic fauna and ambivalent NPCs.
- Dedicated fart button.
- A huge baby, community basketball court, and a cat with two buttholes. [no extra charge]
- Three distinct endings and pretty robust credits.
SLUDGE LIFE will be available for Nintendo Switch and Epic Games Store this spring.