Headup Games and developer Devespresso Games announced that their much anticipated Korean survival horror game, The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters will be coming to both PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on June 19, 2020. The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters is an atmospheric, story-driven exploration in the shadow world with hand-illustrated manhwa (Korean manga) aesthetics.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters continues the dark story introduced in The Coma: Recut with a new protagonist, Mina Park, a side-character from the first game. Players unfamiliar with the first game’s story will have no trouble diving in and must survive a sinister shadow realm while eluding the clutches of a relentless, psychotic slasher. While on the run, players must balance exploration and dangerous encounters to survive the night or suffer multiple endings and possible perma-damage. Distinctly Korean with lore going back for decades, The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters explores the universal themes of friendship, bullying, and the pressures of academic achievement.
- Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI.
- Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury.
- Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets.
- Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions.
- Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas.
- Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location.
- Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters will hit PS4 and Nintendo Switch on June 19, 2020.