Micdroids and Eden Games today announced that their upcoming racer, Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition will be available on August 25, 2020, on the Nintendo Switch. Gear.Club Unlimited – Tracks Edition will include all the content available in Gear.Club Unlimited 2 and will focus on a racing experience closer to a real motorsport competition: pit stops, tires and fuel management, race strategy.
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition Content:
- All previously released Gear.Club Unlimited 2 content including the following DLCs: Packs Arrows, Checker, Hazard and Wings
- The DLCs Gear.Club Classics and Ace of the Road
- A brand new campaign
- 5 new tracks, including the famous 24 Hours of Le Mans circuit
- 5 new cars built for motorsport and 13 cars prepared for the «Endurance Championship» campaign
- A new time attack mode. Challenge the fastest racers in the world and get your name on the leader board! Every combination track/car will have its very own leader board.