Valorware’s latest, 9th Dawn III: Shadow of Erthil is coming to consoles, PC, and mobile on October 6, 2020.
9th Dawn III is a huge 2D open-world RPG and “collect-a-thon” dungeon crawler packed full of adventure, allowing you to explore dungeons filled with more than 270 unique monsters – and enough treasure, loot, and rare materials to last a lifetime. There are also 1,400 uniquely drawn items to collect – including more than 300 weapons and 550 armor types and accessories!
- Huge seamless open world full of dungeons, crypts, forts, and villages.
- Enormous amounts of loot, collectibles, and customizable gear.
- Fyued – an in-depth card game with 180 collectible cards to collect from NPCs.
- Monster collecting and leveling-up mechanics; 10+ monsters per character can be used to fight alongside you!
- Full orchestral soundtrack.
- Craft to create and customize weapons/armor, go fishing and make food, collect gems to create epic jewelry – and much more!
9th Dawn III: Shadow of Erthil will be released on Steam/Windows, iOS, Android, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch next Tuesday, October 6.