Headup and AMC announced that Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead is available now on Xbox Series X, as well as PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. A PS5 version will be released soon.
Join a group of survivors as they fight against hordes of undead walkers and a hostile human community. Build bridges and other constructions through bleak landscapes and ruined structures. Team up with fan-favorite characters like Daryl, Michonne and Eugene, and create safe passage for iconic vehicles from the series.
Use movable level objects, explosives and baits to your advantage as you lure walkers into lethal traps and guide your survivors to safety. Enjoy the physics-based frenzy and ragdoll animations as walkers succumb to the forces of gravity.
- AMC’s The Walking Dead meets Bridge Constructor™
- Create elaborate constructions and lethal traps
- A captivating plot featuring new faces as well as iconic characters and vehicles from the series
- Numerous brain-teasing levels and countless brain-eating walkers
- Make use of movable objects and explosives to lure walkers to their doom
- Save your survivors and smash the undead hordes
- Brutally funny walker ragdoll physics.
There is a launch discount running across Steam, GOG, Epic and for Nintendo Switch until November 26th. Steam users who own one or more games from the Bridge Constructor Franchise can save another 10% up until November 26th.