Double Kick Heroes came out a while ago in 2020 but Headbang Club and Hound Picked Games announced that a limited edition physical release is coming to Nintendo Switch. There will be two versions, a 900 run standard edition and a 1900 run Steelbook edition, by Red Art Games. To accompany this release, the game’s incredible OST will also be released featuring all of the game’s tracks on a triple vinyl set through G4F-Records.
Being the hope of the last bastion of humanity, it’s time to jump into your Gundillac, Sheila and grab hold of the wheel – take on everything a post-apocalyptic, metal inspired rhythm shooter can throw at you, whilst moshing to the sickest heavy metal soundtrack in a game to date.
- A full story mode that’s accompanied by 50 kerranging songs, including the OST Volume 2 Update, by top artists such as Ultra Vomit, Volkorx, Gorod, Jinjer, Carpenter Brut and Gojira!
- Unique Rhythm shooter mashup with incredibly detailed pixel art
- 5 difficulty settings to test even the most metal of metal head’s skills
- Tons of accessibility options
- Nintendo Switch Joy Con Alternative Motion Control Methods
- Air drumming – Joy Con used as drumsticks, keeping in rhythm of game
- Air beat – Can’t drum? No Problem! Stomp to the beat with your Joy Con
- Want the all out motion controlled experience and really put that double kick pedal to the metal? Then it’s time to use two sets of Joy Con and play Double Air Kick style, one in your socks and one in your hands and drum and stomp your way through the apocalypse!