It looks like another PC indie hit is making its way to console. The Colonists, but Auroch Digital, Codebyfire, and Mode 7, is a settlement building game inspired by games like Anno and The Settlers. Help these cute robots build their dream settlement. Each bot has a job to fulfill, from harvesting crops and fishing at the lake to transporting resources and discovering distant lands. Help them work together to achieve automated harmony.
The console versions will include a new controller friendly control scheme, new UI to take advantage of this, and new robot hats.
- Harvest: Gather Resources like wood, iron, stone, fish, and lots more
- Refine: Turn resources into useful items, like bread, bricks, and planks
- Build: Create homes, farms, and factories for your bots to live in and work on
- Research: Advance technologies from steam trains to space rockets
- Expand: Increase the complexity and reap rewards as you chase productivity zen
- Campaign: 14 missions split into separate peaceful and military branches
- Sandbox Mode: Customise various game settings to play the game how you like
- Challenge Trophies: Special speed-run challenges which test the most expert colony builders
The Colonists will be available starting May 4, 2021 on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox.