Chibig announced the release of their latest planet farming exploration game, Deiland: Pocket Planet Edition. This reimagination of Deiland, Chibig’s first game for PS4 and PC, includes unique content for the Nintendo Switch console, with new looks, new music, new playability, and exclusive DLC content. On top of all of this, this new edition includes a new “seasons” system.
Deiland: Pocket Planet Edition is a relaxing farming adventure where you will have to take care of your tiny planet. Farm, craft and fight monsters to make your home a special place and help others with their quest.
Discover the story of Arco in this single-player experience, a tale about growing up, helping others and revealing the secrets that lie on the heart of your planet. We’ve crafted a relaxing game, with a strong narrative and a cast of diverse characters for you to meet.
- Customize your planet with trees, plants, crops, flowers, and structures, and take care of your farm animals.
- Discover how the whole planet changes through Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter. Each crop will only be available in certain seasons.
- Over 12 characters to meet and befriend.
- Day and night cycle that has an effect on the world with natural elements like meteor showers, storms, shooting stars, aurora borealis, or hurricane winds.
- More than 100 quests to uncover the secrets that the heart of your planet holds.
- Cute graphics and a relaxing soundtrack will allow you to ease up the bustling daily routine and relax while you play.
- Same shared universe as Summer in Mara, so players from that game will see familiar characters and locations.
Deiland: Pocket Planet Edition is available now on the Nintendo eShop at 15% off – $16.99 – and will increase to its full price of $19.99 on April 21st, 2021.