ININ Games and BEEP’s side-scrolling shoot ‘em up Cotton Reboot! released both digitally and physically on Sony PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in Europe, Australasia and North America. Cotton Reboot is $39.99 digitally, but can also be purchased in physical form.
For those that don’t know much about the history of the ‘Cotton’ brand it goes back 30 years and has appeared on many early consoles and computers including PC Engine, Neo Geo Pocket Color, right through to the early PlaySation. Throughout the years Cotton has received acclaim for its fast action, it’s colourful and detailed presentation and its cast – especially its endearing cute central character, the young witch Cotton and her little helper fairy! What unfolds is an amazing challenging shoot ’em up extravaganza with 7 amazing stages, a host of baddies complete with the customary pickups, waves and hordes of explosions…
- Remastered with hand-drawn HD graphics
- Remixed soundtracks
- Comes with Cotton: Fantastic Night Dreams in the X6800 original mode
- Different game modes
Arrange mode features 16:9 screens, redesigned graphics and characters.
Score attack mode: the player competes for scores online within a limited time (2 minute and 5 minute modes can be selected).
Limited Edition with Special Offerings
In addition to the physical and digital retail versions, there are three premium limited editions available, exclusively in the Strictly Limited Games Partner Shop.
- The Limited Edition comes with a manual and is available for €39.99 and limited to 3.000 copies for Nintendo Switch and 1.500 copies for PlayStation 4 worldwide.
- The Collector’s Edition is available for €79.99, limited to 2.000 copies for Nintendo Switch and 1.000 copies for PlayStation 4 worldwide and includes a tea set, the original & remastered soundtrack, an art book, shikishi and more.
- The Deluxe X68000 Collector’s Edition is already SOLD OUT due to huge demand.