SOEDESCO announced that their film noir psychological horror game Dollhouse is coming to Nintendo Switch in both physical and digital formats on October 29.
Nintendo Switch-specific features allow players to feel the character’s every heartbeat with HD rumble as she gets chased by her pursuer. Additionally, using the gyroscope camera also allows players to take control of the game’s first-person camera and a dedicated button is also available to use so players can turn instantly during unexpected confrontations.
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer
- Investigate procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same
- Experience the horror with HD Rumble, gyroscope camera and touch screen controls
Dollhouse arrives October 29, 2021. Just in time for Halloween.