Just in time for Halloween, ’90s inspired retro horror game, Sunshine Manor is heading to PC starting October 28, 2021. Developed by Fossile Games and published by Hound Picked Games, Sunshine Manor is the prequel to Camp Sunshine, another 16-bit horror RPG set in a summer camp where a rampaging killer is on the loose.
In Sunshine Manor, players adopt the role of Ada McReady who, unfortunately, and against her will, gets trapped in Sunshine Manor whilst out trick or treating. It is not a place where most folks would want to be. Its long dark corridors dripping with cobwebs, creaking floorboards, and unwelcoming atmosphere hangs heavy. Ada has only one recourse, to get the ‘hell’ out of this nightmare as fast as possible!.
As Ada tentatively explores the Manor, you’ll meet ghosts, battle demons (some more friendly than others) and attempt to stop whatever is happening in the old Aitken house. As always with good versus evil, Ada has plenty of her own tricks to even things up with psychic powers that can banish demons for good! Sunshine Manor offers twists, turns, blood, mystery, and lots more once the door slams behind you.
Uncover the mystery and history, all whilst trying to avoid being taken by The Shadow Man – who just happens to be watching your EVERY move.
- An original 1hr 22m soundtrack written exclusively for the game
- A dark, involved and outright weird story that builds to the events of the Camp Sunshine massacre!
- Beautiful hand-drawn 8 bit-esque pixel art
- Inspired by classic horror movies of the 1980s and beyond.
- A game of cat and mouse where the nefarious Shadow Man could be waiting for you around any corner.