Kathy Rain: The Director’s Cut is available now on PC< iOS, and Android. Brought to you by Raw Fury and Clifftop Games, Kathy Rain: The Director’s Cut is a ‘90s-set mystery that improves and expands upon the original with updated features like new puzzles and locations, as well as over 700 fully voiced lines of bonus story and dialogue.
Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut is available today on Windows PC, Mac, and Linux via Steam and GOG.com for $14.99 — as well as on iOS and Android for $4.99 — with a version for Nintendo Switch coming in the very near future. All owners of the original Kathy Rain on PC are eligible for a loyalty discount of 50% off this new installment via the platform they own the original title on.
Set in the ‘90s, Kathy Rain follows a strong-willed journalism major (Kathy) who returns to her small hometown of Conwell Springs following the death of her grandfather. But it isn’t long before questions surrounding her grandfather’s final days begin to arise, spurring Kathy into action as she seeks to uncover the dark secrets of the town she left behind. What are the people of Conwell Springs hiding? With limited technology, Kathy will have to use her wits alongside her notepad and trusty motorcycle to reveal this deeply personal mystery.
Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut Features:
- Extended storyline, including a more fleshed out and satisfying ending
- Multiple new areas to explore, with additional gameplay and puzzles
- 700+ new lines of dialogue performed by the original voice actors
- Widescreen 16:9 backgrounds
- Expanded and remixed soundtrack
- Different motorcycle skins to personalize Kathy’s motorcycle
- Full controller support
- No spoilers, but… DEATH SEQUENCES!
- Twice the number of Steam achievements
- Brazilian Portuguese translation, with additional languages to follow
- And more!