The award-winning samurai hack-n-slash game, Hanako: Honor & Blade will go Free2Play starting December 10, 2021. Hanako is a class-based multiplayer melee experience set in Feudal Japan. This is a labor of love for the developers at +Mpact Games, which took 14 years to complete.
Hanako: Honor & Blade takes players online for immersive battles in a beautiful recreation of Feudal Japan between up to 24 players. Players can help decide the future of a nation by playing as one of four distinct warrior classes including the capable swordsman, powerful spearman, eagle-eyed archer, or nimble ninja. Each class has different build/skill options and features directionally driven combat, abilities, and spirit-based skills to get an extra edge. Players will play as one of two clans and seek to defeat opponents through multiple game modes and maps, with each game level presenting unique obstacles and mechanics that will require strategy and teamwork to defeat enemies.
- Epic online battlesset in Feudal Japanwith up to 24 players
- A symbolic struggle between the forces of life and death
- Fivegame modes with unique features, including team deathmatch Battle, Capture the Scroll, Village Siege, Castle Raid, and new Duel mode
- Directional-driven combatthat encourages strategy and precision
- Four distinct warrior classes with different skill options for multiple playstyles
- Dynamic environment changes
- Bots to fill out teamsor provide practice opponents
- Immersive audio and orchestral soundtrack
Hanako: Honor & Blade will go free on Steam starting December 10, 2021.