Solo indie game developer Vialgames is releasing his action-adventure game, Red Cap Zombie Hunter on Steam today.
Red Cap Zombie Hunter follows the typical storyline about a virus that attacks mankind turning most of them into zombies only a few manage to survive the virus and remain as normal people. The Human Resistance leader hires Red Cap as ZOMBIE HUNTER.
In Red Cap Zombie Hunter, play as Red Cap who must travel to the city at the top of a skyscraper to meet the leader of the resistance. The travel to the city is divided into 2 stages of 5 levels each.
With the coins and treasures that Red Cap will find along the way in the game shop, you can buy, among other things, such fun devices as eShield (Electronic Shield), Laser Wheel, or a Robot that will accompany you as your faithful friend.
- 10 levels divided in 2 different stages
- 2 Big Boss enemies
- Improved skills for Red Cap depending of player EXPerience
- Player Honor ranking: Stone, Bronze, Silver, Gold (from I to III) and Champion
- It’s a PLAY-TO-WIN game. You don’t need to spend extra money to finish the game. If you want to finish the game faster you can buy several goods that will help you.
- Your character upgrades are saved as local data and it’ll be used in future Vialgames games so improving your character will be useful to play other games.
- The first level wants to be a tribute to the classic game of the 80s Ghosts’n Goblins.
- Available in English and Spanish