Rebellion announced that Zombie Army 4: Dead Army will finally head to Nintendo Switch on April 26, 2022. This version of the game will feature all the same bone-chilling, nerve-shredding action as the award-winning original, including co-operative play for up to four players, and as an added bonus it will also include all of the additional content from Season Pass One and every post-release Horde Map on the game card.
Developed by Rebellion North, the Nintendo Switch version of Zombie Army 4 follows the success of recent Nintendo Switch conversions of Rebellion owned-IP from the same team including Sniper Elite 4 and Strange Brigade.
Zombie Army 4: Dead War features:
- A harrowing story campaign teeming with ghastly terrors and demonic monstrosities. Hunt the dead on your own, or fight alongside your friends in drop-in, drop-out co-op for up to four players.
- Huge maps across Southern Europe and beyond. Creep across corpse-riddled Venetian canals. Negotiate a grotesque zombie zoo where all hell has broken loose. Survive a towering volcano overflowing with molten despair.
- Deep progression and customization. Rank up through 100 levels and unlock dozens of powerful skills, special attacks, weapon upgrades and more. Supercharge your arsenal with incredible elemental damage. Stun hordes into shock with electrified bullets. Harness the might of divine devastation.
- Gorge on Rebellion’s trademark X-ray Kill Cam – now enhanced for the undead and including gruesome trap, melee and explosive kills.
- Bigger, Deadlier Horde Mode. The longer you survive, the bigger the map gets. How long can you fight back before joining the horde of the living dead? Nintendo Switch version includes every post-release Horde map on the game card.
Zombie Army 4 will release on Nintendo Switch on April 26 for $49.99.