Spiral House and Epic Games announced that the long-awaited follow-up to the hit game, PC Building Simulator 2, will be available this year exclusively on the Epic Games Store. PC Building Simulator 2 pushes the limits of virtual PC creation to new heights, rendering players’ dream machines in more detail than ever before. Launching with over 1200 officially-licensed parts from industry giants like AMD, Intel, NVIDIA and enthusiast brands like Thermal Grizzly, players will be able to customize and optimize their rigs to a new level. Oh – and there might be some more RGB.
The game will include a 30+ hour career mode as well as a host of new features to deepen the PC building experience.
- A vastly expanded & improved feature set
- A challenging, in-depth, 30+ hour career mode
- 1200+ individual PC parts at launch, all true-to-life
- Improved and updated visuals for greater graphical fidelity
- Even greater hardware and software simulation takes the whole experience to the next level