The open-world action RPG about breaking stuff and surviving, DYSMANTLE, is available now for pre-order on Nintendo Switch. In DYSMANTLE, breaking stuff (aka. ruining everything) is just one aspect of the game though. The game is categorized as an open world action RPG, which means it also has the regular RPG elements such as fighting, leveling up, crafting better gear, and so forth. What’s more essential is making your progress feel great and meaningful.
There’s also all sorts of auxiliary activities such as hunting, fishing, and farming to make sure the player has always something different to progress at.
- Break over 99% of all objects for materials with the right tools. Nothing will stop you.
- Fight with (or run away) nasty and vile creatures of the post-apocalyptic era.
- Explore the handcrafted open world and uncover its mysteries.
- Survive. Clear areas of monsters and claim it as yours.
- Build outposts to establish your presence.
- Craft permanent weapons, tools, outfits, and trinkets.
- Hunt dangerous game or tame them for your post-apocalyptic ranch.
- Farm exotic plants and reap the rewards as crop gets ripe.
- Solve puzzles above ground and underground in the Tombs of the Old Ones
- Fish cunning scaly things under the watery surface.
- Cook delicious recipes for permanent stat and ability upgrades.
- Live. Enjoy the bittersweet post-apocalypse.
DYSMANTLE is priced at $19.99.