Everyone’s favorite PC building simulator is back with a brand new open beta for PC Building Simulator 2. Developed by Spiral House and published by Epic Games, PC Building Simulator 2 is the sequel to the 2018 cult build-’em up, and is available now until June 20th in open beta form. From June 10 to June 20, players can experience about an hour of career mode and a small taste of Free build Mode.
The Open Beta of PC Building Simulator 2 includes the first five levels of the challenging 30+ hour career mode, plus a sample of Free Build mode with a limited number of parts.
PC Building Simulator 2 pushes the limits of virtual PC creation to new heights, rendering players’ dream machines in more detail than ever before. Launching with over 1200 officially licensed parts from industry giants like AMD, Intel, NVIDIA and enthusiast brands like Thermal Grizzly, players will be able to customize and optimize their rigs to a new level.
PC Building Simulator 2 features:
- An in-depth, 30+ hour career mode
- 1200+ individual PC parts at launch
- Improved and updated visuals for greater graphical fidelity
- Takes hardware and software simulation to the next level
- Workshop and PC Case customization
- Brand new features such as thermal imaging, power monitoring, revamped thermal paste, custom VRM/RAM/GPU water blocks
- More RGB!
PC Building Simulator 2 is set for release in 2022 exclusively on the Epic Games Store.