REDO! is a sci-fi adventure game available now on Playstation 4/5, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch. Developed by Robson Paiva and Top Hat Studios, REDO! features retro graphics and an experimental score that helps bring the world of REDO! alive as players explore, fight and survive.
- Deep, cryptic, and mysterious lore left behind by the last remnants of humanity
- A diverse array of weapons and items, each with their own utility
- A vast, open-ended sprawling metropolis and dying world to explore
- Over a dozen terrifying, twisted and unique enemy types
- New Game Plus mode which lets players… redo it all over again, with a twist
- Brutal non-linear action RPG with Dark Souls inspired gameplay, emphasizing a balance of lethality and stamina
In REDO! the age of humanity is over. The decaying city is overrun by terrifying biomachines – but there is someone left behind. Players take on the role of “the last human on Earth” as she adapts to her new reality and faces the mistakes of mankind in this mysterious narrative adventure. With cryptic lore to be unearthed, players are on a journey to discover what’s left. Then a single message appears: “Meet me at the top of the Solar Cathedral”.
With unsettling undertones inspired by Lovecraft and the works of Tsutomu Nihei, the dark, mysterious, and gloomy vibes of REDO! are a story set after the end of everything.
REDO! is out today on PlayStation 4|5, Xbox Series S|X and Nintendo Switch for $9.99.