Solid Clouds announced that their upcoming game, Starborne: Frontiers is heading into closed beta. This multi-platform RPG is set in the same universe as the original game and combines aspects of auto battlers and squad-based RPGs to offer a more up-close and in-depth view of the complex sci-fi world.
tTaking up the mantle of Fleet Commander, players will recruit new ships and train their pilots to take on all the dangers – and secrets – that the edge of the galaxy has to offer. From bounty hunting boss fights to the campaign storyline, with multiple game modes and recruitable characters from 10 different factions, Frontiers offers players strategic challenges from every angle.
- A unique new approach to auto-battling, where strategic placement and fleet composition is the key to victory
- Dozens of recruitable ships and characters from 10 different factions
- Customizable ship stats
- A full story campaign exploring the deep lore behind the world of Starborne
- A PVP Arena where you battle other players to build a reputation and secure leaderboard dominance
- Challenging “Bounty” Boss battles where you can earn powerful new equipment for your ships
- Daily login and playtime rewards for all players
- Annual daily, weekly, and monthly challenges to earn additional rewards
- A glimmering galaxy, rendered in a stunning semi-realistic art style
The studio is currently accepting applications for beta testers, who will be able to get a first glimpse of Frontiers’campaign mechanics, PvP arena, and the bounty system. Closed Beta testing will start in the upcoming weeks. To sign up to be a tester, please visit the discord at https://discord.gg/PlayFrontiers or at https://frontiers.starborne.com