34BigThings and Saber Interactive announced that the supercharged anti-gravity racer, Redout 2, is available now on Nintendo Switch. Players can grab the standard version of the game or its Deluxe Edition, which includes the base game plus the Season Pass featuring two future DLC packs with new locations, career events, rewards and more at a discount.
Redout 2 is the most ambitious game in the series yet, with higher speeds, more tracks and deeper customization than ever before. Strafe, tilt and boost your customizable hovership through dozens of mind-bending, jaw-dropping courses in a variety of game modes, including an expansive single-player campaign plus competitive online multiplayer for up to six players on Nintendo Switch.
- Pure Speed & Control: With blazing-fast speeds of over 1,000 km/h and an intuitive driving system, Redout 2 is a blast to pick up and play, but truly rewarding for those who can master it.
- Extensive Career Mode: Fly through hundreds of events across 36 unique racetracks – all of which are reversible! From Arena Races and Time Attacks to Last Man Standing and intense Boss Races, zoom past the competition and dominate the finish line.
- Competitive Multiplayer: Take on rivals in intense online multiplayer. Dive into fresh challenges with regularly added custom content and seasons featuring bonus rewards.
- Comprehensive Customization: Choose from 12 distinct chassis and fully customize your hovership with an incredible selection of propulsors, stabilizers, rudders, intercoolers, flaps, magnets, wings, spoilers, rocket engines, paints and more!
- Experience a futuristic soundtrack from leading electronic artists like the legendary Giorgio Moroder and acclaimed talents such as Zardonic and Dance with the Dead, with music seamlessly and dynamically mixed based on real-time race data.
- Create and share your best high-speed moments with Redout 2’s Photo Mode.
- A host of post-launch content including ranked seasons and two future DLC packs means the action never slows down.
Redout 2 is available now on all consoles and PC.