Ratalaika Games announced that the 90s classic, Avenging Spirit, will be available starting July 29 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Microsoft Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch, priced at $5.99 USD. Avenging Spirit is Jaleco’s acclaimed 2-player platform arcade ‘rough house’ that captured the attention of gamers way back in the 90s.
Originally presented as an arcade cabinet title back in 1991, Avenging Spirit is about a man who was tragically killed by a crime syndicate, whilst out with his girlfriend who has been kidnapped by these agents of evil. Now in the guise of a ghost he joins forces with his girlfriend’s father, a paranormal researcher, to rescue his daughter Gennifer but revenge is top of his agenda. Ironically the crime syndicate is researching ghost energy and their aim is to force the father of the kidnapped girl, the expert in the field, to cooperate and give them the information they dearly want!
- Iconic Arcade Cabinet Machine game
- Acclaimed 90s Platformer
- 6 Stages of exciting gameplay
- Loads of enemy characters
- Gangsters, commanos, robots, hitmen, vampires, spirits, etc.
- Unique moves, abilities for cast
- Power Ups
- Ever Changing settings
- Possess one of four characters with unique abilities at the start of the game
- Be a gangster, a vampire, or even a robot.
- Rescue Gennifer before it is too late!
- Helpful cut-scenes
- Onscreen assistance – health bar, etc
- Twenty plus different hosts you can possess
- Fast and lithe moves
- Lots more…………